|The AcqDemo Program Office continues the roll out of eLearning course with the latest offering – Contribution Planning. This course is for you if you’re interested in exploring how employees work in concert with supervisors to align the responsibilities of the employee’s position with mission priorities. It offers a wide view of the contribution planning process through a collection of videos, writing tips, and sample plan excerpts. Employees are the target for this offering but all are welcome. Contribution planning from the supervisor’s perspective is captured in the CCAS for Supervisors course set to debut in the coming weeks.
After completing Contribution Planning, employees will be able to:
- understand the goals of planning contribution contributions.define the tools available to aid in the contribution planning process.
- understand that all factors should be addressed when planning contributions.
- learn to write effective plan narratives.
- understand how to capture contribution planning in CAS2Net.
- explore options for documenting contributions made throughout the appraisal cycle.
Click the Training tab to access Contribution Planning – learn how effective planning at the beginning of the appraisal cycle makes end-of-cycle activities a breeze!